Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pakistan Independence Day (August 14, 2011) - - Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah's Message on Auggust 7, 1947



Message of Founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah on August 7, 1947

Quaid-e-Azam, Muhammad Ali Jinnah on the eve of his departure for Karachi said on August 7, 1947.


Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah's Message on Auggust 7, 1947



“I am grateful to all our friends and those who have sent me their kind messages of greetings and good wishes on the establishment of Pakistan.

I bid farewell to the citizens of Delhi, amongst whom I have many friends of all communities and I earnestly appeal to everyone to live in this great and historic city with peace. The past must be buried and let us start afresh as two independent sovereign States of Hindustan and Pakistan. I wish Hindustan prosperity and peace”. When the Quaid entered the Government House, Karachi, while going upstairs he spoke to his Naval A.D.C. Mr. Syed M. Ahsan, “I did not hope to get Pakistan in my life. We should be thankful to God for whatever we have achieved”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...